We’re always looking for hardworking individuals to join the Standby Screw team.
I like the atmosphere and environment at Standby Screw. I learn new things every day, which keeps me engaged and challenged.
– Jon, CNC Operator
The quality of our work depends on our investment in our people. We strive to foster a culture where everyone is accepted, valued, encouraged, and supported.
I enjoy the sense of community at Standby Screw. My coworkers are a great group to be around and I enjoy their company.
– Mara, Operator
In addition to competitive pay, our benefits include:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Shoe and prescription safety glasses programs
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- Company sponsored food trucks and holiday party
I appreciate the comradery between employees. Standby also provides a lot of opportunities to learn, advance, and grow within the company.
– Chris, Setup Operator
Our defined career paths encourage you to reach your full potential. We conduct annual reviews to allow for maximum growth and development.
- Night Shift Quality Inspector
- Day Shift Tool Room Machinist
- Day Shift CNC Cylindrical Grinder Setup Operator
- Day Shift Swiss CNC Operator
- Night Shift Swiss CNC Operator
- Day Shift CNC Lathe Setup Operator
- Day Shift CNC Lathe Operator
- Day Shift Quality Supervisor
Contact HR@standbyscrew.com to learn more.