Standby Screw maintains a diverse array of machinery to provide multiple solutions to your manufacturing challenges. Everything begins with bar stock, delivered to us from origins in steel mills around America. From there, we use a combination of machines to form the exact parts and pieces our customers require with high precision and accuracy.
Learn more about each of our machines and the types of pieces they can produce.
- Acme Multi-Spindle Screw Machines
- Baxter Robot
- Broaching Machines
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Eitel Straightening Machines
- Grinding Machines
- Hobbing Machines
- Honing Machines
- Hydromat Inline Shaft Machines
- Hydromat Rotary Transfer Machines
- Marand High-Precision Thread, Spline & Worm Rolling Machines (This will be the first live machine page, since we already have the video and much of the content for it)
- Multi-Axis CNC Lathes
- Swiss Type Screw Machines