Manufacturing Sales Rep Opportunities
Standby Screw is currently seeking manufacturing sales representatives in multiple areas! We are looking to partner with sales agencies who can serve as an extension of the Standby Screw family. Our ideal partners will be responsible for expanding and promoting Standby Screw’s presence in the custom manufactured parts industry.
- Professionally representing Standby Screw at all times
- Developing a clear understanding of our businesses and the work that we do in order to educate potential customers
- Identifying RFQ opportunities and developing relationships with potential customers
- Providing feedback to Standby Screw with respect to customer needs, problems, market trends, pricing, etc.
Complementing lines such as these are a plus:
- Powdered Metal
- Wire Forms
- Die Casting
- Plastic Injection Molding
Standby Screw capabilities include: High volume machining, low volume machining, multiple spindle turning, CNC turning, swiss type turning, broaching, milling, spline rolling, thread rolling, hobbing, center & centerless grinding & more.
Standby Screw industries served include: automotive, outdoor power equipment, fitness equipment, construction, plumbing, railway, appliances, hand tools & more.
Available regions include: All regions in the U.S. are currently available, Mexico
If you are a sales firm looking for new manufacturing lines to represent, we would love to speak to you. Interested in learning more about our program? Please contact Drew Rabkewych at 440 512-4235 or fill out our contact form.