Employee Spotlight: Russ Rybicki, Director of Asian Operations
1. How long have you been at Standby Screw? I have been at Standby for a little over 27 years.
2. What is your favorite thing about working here? I like the fact that we are good at what we do, which makes work very satisfying. It is also good to be able to see the end product of your labors as a physical item and to be able to say, ‘I helped make that.’
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I travel everywhere now. I like the idea of being at home better. But if you press me, I would not mind seeing Vienna.
4. What do you like to do for fun? I enjoy spending time with my wife, listening to and making music, reading, and spending time at the lake.
5. If you had one important piece of “life” advice to give someone, what would it be? Learn to write well. The digital age has once again made written communication an important skill. And it covers for a multitude of other faults.