Employee Spotlight: Matt Frindt, Manufacturing Engineer
1. How long have you been at Standby Screw? I have been with Standby for a little over 2 years.
2. What is your favorite thing about working here? Watching Drew run around trying to gather information for our blog and using new technology like Baxter and Partmaker.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Europe–especially Paris, France, to visit the Louvre and La Chaise Cemetery.
4. What do you like to do for fun? Travel to see live music and festivals, camping, and spending time outdoors (especially when and where it is warm).
5. If you had one important piece of “life” advice to give someone, what would it be? There is always more to learn. Never grow up, keep an open mind, and be teachable. Our purpose in this life is more than the societal norm of “grow up, get a job, etc.” Get out of your comfort zone and go after that purpose!